Saturday, September 25, 2010

Latest Publication News

Regarding my latest publications:

If you have a piece published or to be published in the same issues listed below, please let me know and I will update this blog to include your name.  

Please e-mail me at: pattiekake@earthlink.net or message me on Facebook.   Thanks.


My essay, The Invasion of Literary Brooklyn,                       
will be in the upcoming Venom Press Curare #9.  Happy to hear that Thaddeus Rudkowski piece and Pete Dolack's photography will be in that same issue.



My flash fiction piece, Betty,
has just been accepted for the October Rusty Typer.
And also happy to learn that Linda Lerner has work that will appear in that same issue


Gulf Coast Poems and Blood Diamond
are in First Literary Review 2010 IIi

http://rulrul.4mg.com/rich_text.html


Check out these other amazing poets listed:
Michael Ceraolo, Mitch Corber, Ted Jonathan, Diane Mofazelli, Karen Neuberg, Michael Reiss, John Todras, and Zev Torres




Scheduled Departures
has just been accepted for the Long Island Quarterly 2011.  


Coming Home 
will be in Lips-Number 34/35 which is scheduled for April 2011.  And also happy to learn that Roxanne Hoffman and Linda Lerner have work that will appear in that same issue

No comments:

Post a Comment