Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The horrible National Exam


First day, Monday, April 18, 2011

Indonesian flag
Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian)
Bahasa Indonesia is my country language, but I think it was the one of difficult exam. There was many text and paragraph that I must read and I didn’t want to read it, because I was too lazy and I didn’t like read the boring pargraph. But finally I should read ‘em, cause if I didn’t read, I couldn’t answer the questions (yes it was fuc**n fact). I founded some strange words in that paragraph that I never knew before, and I should know the meaning of that words!!!!!


Sociology
Many sociology term that I should know to answered the questions. I should careful to read word by word to understand what the questions meaning, because if I didn’t careful I could stuck and answered the wrong answer. Sosiologi could trap us with the combination words between one sentence and another sentence which have a little different words, but many different meaning.

High school National Exam answer sheet


Second day, Tuesday, April 19, 2011



Mathematics
I LOVE MATH!!!!! It was the second of my favorite lesson. The questions on Mathematic National Exam it was medium. Althought there was a question that I couldn’t answer, but believe me 75% I did it. But the time wasn’t enough, I only have 2 hours to answer 40 math questions. I only answered 35 questions L.


Next day, Wednesday, April 20, 2011

English
It was the first of my favorite lesson, I ADORE ENGLISH. It was piece of cake, so easy. But I couldn’t English grammar yet L. Like Bahasa Indonesia, there was many paragraph and text on English exam. But I like read the english text than Bahasa Indonesia text. The listening section was different than usual, it was more easy. Even thought English is easy, I must increase the English vocabularies to help me more understand what the text or paragraph meaning.




Frustrated



Geography
Gosh!!!!!! It was the most difficult exam L. I just can say IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO TERRIBLE.





Last day, Thursday, April 21, 2011

R.A Kartini



Economy-Accountancy
It was Kartini day and Thanks God it was the one of easy exam. Almost 85% I could do it. The economy National Exam easier than economy School Exam. I was happy when I was answer the economy question. The time left 45 minutes, but I have done.



Finally the NATIONAL EXAM IS OVER. 
I'm sure I could pass the national exam
Amiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnn J

No comments:

Post a Comment