Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Maybe unlucky time

When the phone rang, then i picked up that phone. I was so surprised, someone in university called me. I thought she'll give the good news, but she said that my files to purpose the scholarship wasn't arrive in there. I was desperate because it is the only my expectation to continue my study in there.
Desperated
She said that "u still have a chance to get that scholarship, but you must send the same files before May, 26, 2011".
you know? the files have about 20 pages. Last week i completed that file in 3 days!!!! it's so impossible if i complete that file in 1 day. 
O Allah, i've been praying to U, i've been doing anything, i've been traying anything to get the scholarship. But it didn't work!!!
I'm tired, stress, and go down. Now, all the thing i leave to U, Allah.
I'm so confuse how do i get money to pay all charge without the scholarship? i don't wanna ask my parents to pay it, cause i don't want to bothering my parents
My friend gave the weird advice to me, she said that "if you can't pay your study, you must sell your kidney to pay it, because you have 2 kidneys"

No comments:

Post a Comment