Saturday, May 21, 2011

My gorgeous nieces Anggi, Putri, Luna

It's my first post in May. I'll tell you about my 'incredible' nieces, here we go............

celebrities wanna be
Anggi

Anggi's profile
Full name: Anggi Padila Nurul
Nickname: Anggi
Date of birth: Bandung, February, 21, 2000
Class: 5th grade
School: Kopri 1 Elementary School
Things that she like: Dancing, singing, playing, Justin Bieber, SM*SH, etc
Her dream: Becoming the professional-famous dancer and she wants to be a Hollywood celebrities


Putri Anisa
The longest full name

Putri
Putri's profile
Fullname: Putri Anisa Cahya Kamila Daerobi
Nickname: Putri
Date of birth: Kuningan, January, 28, 2005
School: Kindergarten (i don't know her school name)
Fav things: cartoons
Her dreams: Doctor *maybe*


The most narcissist

Luna


Luna's profile
Full name: Luna Olivia Nurjanah
Nickname: Luna, Na
Date of birth: Bandung, August, 13, 2006
School: Not yet
Fav things: Playing, watching tv, cartoons, disturbing, singing, photographing, etc
Dreams: Becoming top model *maybe*

Oke i have tell about my nieces, and Insyaallah (God Willing) i'll continue about them in my another post.
See ya later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment