Tuesday, February 22, 2011

One Direction FanFiction Part 5 - Für immer Dein - Forever Yours


- One Direction FanFiction Part 5 - Für immer Dein - Forever Yours ♥ -



Beep Beep. Beep Beep. I opened my eyes and looked at my phone. 7:15. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaw I’d see this cute gorgeous curly boy named Hooooorry again in 45 minutes… omg 45 minutes?! Hurry Hurry Hurry.
I got up and took a quick shower. I dried my hair and curled it a bit. I did my nails and make up. Puuh what should I wear. It was warm outside..summer. hhm. I decided to wear a short colourful dress and black ballerinas with a black flower on it. I put my ‘you & me’ bracelet and my little silver tinkerbell necklace on . Oke it was 7:55 now so I had 5 minutes left. I put my belongings in my brown side bag 
I grabbed Peets phone, set her alarm for 8:15 and wrote her a short note. It read:

‘Morning babe. There’s a gorgeous surprise waiting for you and the girls at 9am so dress up and make yourself look good. Have fun today. I’ll be back tonight.
Text me. Love Han ♥ ‘

I grabbed my bag and heeded to the elevator. When I went into the lobby I saw him sitting on the couch reading a magazine. I sat down next to him but he didn’t noticed.

‘So I stood up that early to sit down on a couch watching you reading a magazine.’ I asked and tried to sound serious.
He looked at me and smiled. ‘Morning Han I’m sorry, didn’t saw you’, he replied.
‘Haha it’s fine I’m used to that.’, I answered
‘Used to that?’, he asked and looked at me confused.. ‘I bet every boy is looking at you in school thinking how beautiful you are.’
‘Haha NO but thanks’, I smiled.

He was soo sweet. No one had ever said something like that to me. I didn’t even know this boy but it felt so good to be with him.

‘So tell me where we’re going’, I said a little cheeky (?)

‘I wont..thats a surprise’. He stood up and we walked outside. As soon as we left the hotel he put his hood up and looked for his Ray Bans.
‘so whats this thing all about’, I asked laughing
He looked at me and thought for a second. ‘What do you mean?’
‘why do you put up your hood and wear sunglasses as soon as your appear before the puplic?'
‘That’s just because…let us talk about that later okay?’
I just nodded. We stopped walking infront of a taxi and he opened the door for me. I got into the car and he sat down next to me smiling. ‘ready for a car journey’, he asked
‘well that depends on how long it’ll be’, I relied laughing
I had no idea where he was taking me. I’d never done something like that before. I mean…I was sitting in a car with a boy I only knew for 1 day who didn’t wanted to tell me where we were going but I felt save.

Petek’s POV:
Beep Beep. Wuuw what was that?
My phone was vibrating on the small table nexto me. I sat down on the bed and looked at the clock. What the fuck…it was 8:15.
‘Han?’, I asked.
No reply. I turned around to her side of the bed but there was no Hannah. Just a note.
I scanned it and my heart skipped a beat. A surprise ? I stood up and walked into the living room. Hol and Megan were still sleeping. ‘Morning girls. You sleeping beautys have to get up now. There’s a surprise waiting for us and we have to be ready in 30 minutes.’

After we’d got ready we sat down on the couch.
‘What do you think peet ..what’ll be the surprise?’, hol asked
‘Haha girls I really have noooo idea. I don’t even know where my best friend is.’
Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I got up, walked into the hall and opened the door.
‘LIAM?’, I screamed
‘Hello beautiful’, he said and hugged me. I leaned my head against his chest and inhaled his wonderful smell. I’d really missed him even though I just knew him for one day.
‘So you’re the surprise’, I smiled
‘Guess I am’, he replied. ‘Han said you’re here with 2 other girls so I brought the lads with me.’  
‘Yeah good idea’, I said. He introduced me to the boys. Their names we’re Niall, Zayn and Louis. They all looked very handsome, way better than the german boys at home.
We walked into the living room. Hol and Megan were watching tv and didn’t noticed us.
‘Hol..Meg… this is Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis’, I said.
When they heard the 4 names they jerked and looked up. Hol dropped her glass of water, Megan put her hand on her mouth and suppressed a scream.
What the hell was going on ?!

Hannah’s POV
I opened my eyes. My head was lent against harrys chest and we were still in the car. Wait..my head was…… I winced and looked up to him.
‘I’m sorry I’, I whispered still a bit sleepy and sat down.
‘No it’s fine. Hope it was comfortable’, he laughed.
‘yeah it was actually. But how long did I sleep ?’, I asked a bit embarrassed.
‘I guess.. an hour. ‘, he laughed. The taxi driver stopped, harry got out of the car, walked to my side and opened the door for me.
I grabbed my bag, got out of the car too and we started to walk. Harry turned around and waved to the taxi driver.
‘do you wanna tell me where we’re going now’, I laughed. I had no idea what we were doing. All you could see was a long way narrow path leading up a small hill.
‘It’s still a surprise. Wait and see he’ he laughed again.
While we walked our hands touched accidentally. His warm skin touched mine and he took my hand.
It felt so good.
My heart skipped a beat.
As if that just happened.
I had to be dreaming.
I couldn’t help but smile the whole way. When we arrived at the top of the hill I couldn’t believe what I saw.

LIAMS POV
‘I still can’t believe I met 5 popstars without even knowing’, peet said.
‘I still can’t believe I’m sitting here with OneDirection’, Hol laughed
‘Stop talking about this onedirection thing girls. We’re just normal lads and want to have fun today okay?’, Louis smiled.
‘yeah sure. But liam…did harry tell Hannah about this whole xfactor thing?’, peet looked at me and smiled. She was so gorgeous. I loved the way she smiled, I loved the way her hair fell into her face and I loved the way she pushed them away. She was perfect and I was glad she still was normal although she knew about the band.
‘I’m not sure. I think he didn’t. he said he ‘s afraid that she wont tread him the way she did yesterday and that she gets in trouble with fans or something.’I replied.
‘hm that’s true but he has to tell her. She’ll find out about it anyway. I mean. Tv magazines and stuff.’
‘yeah you’re right. But dont tell her about it okay. Im sure harry will do it today or tomorrow.’

A FEW HOURS LATER still liams pov
‘haha okay that was fun. But now I really need to eat something. I’m starving’, peet said.
‘so do I’ I laughed. We had just left the ‘madame tussaud’.
‘I always wanted to do all the things we did today.’
‘I  hope you’re not too sad that you had to spend the day with me instead of Hannah.’, he laughed
‘Liam it was perfect.. but i never thought i would spend this day with a boy like you.'

I was confused. was that positive or negative? she saw my glance and stopped walking. she took both of my hands and smiled at me.
 'I never thought that i would spend this day with such wonderful boy like you. i still dont understand how someone like you can like a girl like me. i mean you could go out with  every girl in this city, every girl in this country. You’re a superstar. why do you spend this day with me?.' She started to look sad and tears were forming in her eyes.’I’m sorry I didn’t want to say that out load. I know I’m just an insignificant girl in your popstar life. Thanks for this perfect day Liam.’ She let go off my hands and turned around. I hadn’t realized what she just said. Insignificant girl ? she thought she was just my groupie or something? I grabbed her arm and she turned around, tears we’re rolling down her cheek. It hurt to see her like this. I never wanted to hurt her or make her cry.

PETEKS POV
He grabbed my hand and I turned around again. Tears were rolling down my face but I didn’t wipe them away. I didn’t care. Nothing mattered to me right now. Why were I crying. He hadn’t cheated on me or something. How could he..we weren’t even going out or something. We had just spend a day together.
‘Listen Peet’, Liam said. ‘stop saying things like that. I really like you.I really really do and you’re not just an insignificant girl in my ‘Popstar life’. You’re important okay..you mean something to me. I don’t know why …I mean..we only spend one day together but it feels like I’ve known you all me life. Please stop thinking you’re not good enough for me cuz you are. You are perfect and I would never hurt you so please please please stop crying. I hate seeing you like that.’
He wiped my tears away and grabbed my hands. The touch felt magic. He came closer and put his hands on my waist. Our noses nearly touched. I could feel his warm breath. He turned his head to the left side, I turned mine to the right side and my lips touched his red warm and soft lips. He pulled away and looked at me. I smiled and that made him smile too. 


Thanks for reading :)) .Hope you liked it. and again..english is not my first language so sorry for the grammar mistakes and stuff :D   
Lots of love Hannah ♥


RT please and tell me what u think <3 @haannahstyles or @onedirectionsup ♥

Liam's Gf :  (Peet)
Zayn's GF:  (Marie)
Louis's GF:  (Holly)
Niall's GF:  (Megan)

Liams bros gf:  
harrys sis: 
Zayns bff: 
Louis sis: 
nialls bff: 
seans gf: 
louis bff: @lauravallely_1D 





No comments:

Post a Comment