Saturday, February 26, 2011

One Direction FanFiction Part 7 - Für immer Dein - Forever Yours

 Part 7 - Für immer Dein - Forever Yours



HARRYS POV NEXT DAY
‘Liam are you ready’ , I shouted
‘yeah we can go ’, he replied
Liam has had the idea of a double date so we would meet the girls in about 20 minutes at their hotel. Louis and Niall would have a double date too with Megan and Holly.
We heeded to the taxi.

‘heey girls.’, I said and hugged both of them. Liam did the same.
‘So what are we gonna do today’, Hannah asked and smiled at me.
‘I don’t know’, I replied and smiled back. When I looked at her the memories of yesterday came back. We had a perfect day at the beach and our first kiss was magical.
‘I’m starving guys. We should go to a supermarket and buy some food.’ , peet laughed.
‘alright. Lets go’, liam said and grabbed her hand.

 Before I did the same with Hannah I put up my hood. I saw that she was wondering about this again but she didn’t ask. Hannah got a text from Meg and she went to Peet to show her. I walked next to Liam and whispered
‘I don’t think it’s a good idea for me to go into a supermarket. People would identify me and Hannah still doesn’t know about the xfactor thing.’
‘oh you’re right. Oke just stay outside with her. Peet and I will hurry up.’, he answered.
‘thanks man’, I said.

 Peet and Liam walked into the supermarket and Hannah and I sat down on a bench. There was a strange silence between us. She didn’t say anything but me neither. But to be honest it was a little complicated. We didn’t know much about eachother, she didn’t know that I was something like..a superstar in England but I didn’t know anything about her too. Maybe she had a boyfriend in germany and the kiss meant nothing. Maybe I was just her summer holiday love. She turned her head to face me and I looked at her. Before she could say something there were like 20 screaming girls around us.

‘OH MY GOSH ITS HARRY STYLES’
‘HARRY HARRY CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH’
‘GOOSH CAN I HUG YOU’
‘CAN WE HAVE A PHOTO PLEASE?’
Hannah looked at me scared.
‘PULL OFF YOUR HOOD HAZZA WE IDENTIFIED YOU’, another girl screamed.

A girl hugged me and her friend tried to take a photo. Hannah went to a group of girls and asked something. She looked at me once again, her eyes were filled with tears. Another girls grabbed my hand and took a photo. When I turned round to where Hannah had stood there was no one.

HANNAHS POV
I ran and ran and ran. Nothing mattered to me right now. I couldn’t believe it. He was a superstar. He had thousands of girls who adored him..thousands of fans and he didn’t told me. He kissed me. He freaking kissed me. I kissed a superstar without even knowing. I ran down the street and turned left into a small alley. I leaned my back against a wall, went into the squat and put my head on my legs. I bursted into tears again. That couldn’t be true. He had screaming girls around him, hugging him taking photos with him. Maybe I was just a little flirt. Maybe he just needed someone to have fun with. Maybe the kiss didn’t mean anything to him.

Suddenly I heard someone shouting: ‘oh my gosh han..is that you?’
I looked up and there were Hol & Louis and meg & Niall.
Holly knelt down beside me and put her arm around me.
‘Harry told you?’, she asked
So she knew about that superstar thing?
I just nodded and wiped my tears away. That did not help much because more and more ran down my cheeks.
‘han it was not his intention to hurt you’, I heard Louis say.
‘he was just afraid that you would tread him different’, niall added
Left one is @JanaHopp | Right one is me 
‘I think you should go back to the hotel’, Meg said.

I nodded again and stood up.  We were 10 minutes away from the hotel so we began to walk. Louis grabbed Hollys Hand, Niall grabbed Megans Hand and all of them smiled. I was happy for them. I really was but my heard started to hurt again. I thought Harry and me would be the same. Why did all the boys already tell the girls about the popstar thing and harry didn’t. The lump in my throat started to come back and my eyes started to fill with tears again. I fought them back. I didn’t want to cry infront of Louis and Niall again. I was sure they would tell harry and he shouldn’t know how much it hurt me. When we arrived at the hotel I walked into my room directly without saying anything. I didn’t want to talk to anyone. I laid down on my bed. I just lay there without moving, without thinking , without feeling. I heard Louis voice and then Nialls, Megs and Hols laughter.

I closed my eyes. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I ignored it. Someone opened the door slowly, walked in and sat down on the bed.
‘Han..’, that was peets voice.
‘han I sorry. I wanted to tell you about it but liam said harry wanted to do on his own’
‘its not your fault.’, I whispered.
‘so youre not mad?’, she asked afraid
‘of course im not.’, I looked at her and faked a smile.
She hugged me. ‘there is someone in the living room who wants to talk to you’, she said.
I shook my head. ‘I cant. I cant face him now.’
‘han you have to. Hes so sorry. He knew that it was wrong but he didn’t wanted to hurt you’
‘lying is the worst thing someone can to do me and you know that.’ I said.
‘ I know but he wanted to protect you. Please just listen to what he wants to tell you’
‘fine’, I said and lay down on the bed again. I breathed in and out slowly

. Peet left the room 1 minute later he came in. He sat down on the bed without saying anything.
‘han listen to me. I’m sorry. I wanted to tell you it was….’ I sat up and when he looked at me he stopped talking for a second. ‘I never wanted to hurt you. I didn’t tell you about that thing because I thought everything would be easier without you knowing. All the paparazzi and the screaming girls. I just wanted you to get to know me as a normal lad. That’s what I am. It breaks my heart to see you like that’ he stopped again and looked down.
He was sorry. He was serious and I believed him. I could see that he felt bad and that he had regrets. I moved closer to him and put my hand on his.

‘Promise me that you will never lie to me again’, I whispered. My voice trembled.
He looked me in the eyes. ‘Hannah I will never ever ever lie to you again. I will never hurt you again and I will always care for you.’ He said. I put my hand on his neck and kissed him gently. He ran his hand through my hair and kissed me back. 

We stood up,  he took my hand and we walked into the living room.
‘everything okay again?’, peet asked smiling.
Harry and I looked at each other and he kissed me gently again.
The girls ‘aaaaaaaaaaawed’

It was 9pm and the boys wanted to meet Zayn at their hotel at 9:30 so they had to leave.
Liam kissed Peet passionately and so did Harry and I.
‘Its hard to leave you for the night you know that..’ harry whispered while kissing me. ‘
‘Its hard to leave you too babe’, I said. ‘text me when you’re in your room.’

Niall hugged Megan Louis kissed Holly gently.
So Hol and Louis had had their first kiss today. I was so happy for all of them.

After the boys had gone we went into our bedroom. Hol and Meg had summer holiday too and their parents said it was okey if the stayed here for as long as peet and I would be in London. We sat down on our bed and Hol started to tell us about her kiss today.

‘it was soooo romantic again. We walked through the parc near the hotel. Everywhere were flowers and birdsong. It was kinda unreal. Louis grabbed my hand and everything felt so right. It was like in all the movies. He stopped walking, grabbed both of my hands and said: ‘holly I really like you and ii want to thank you for the hours I can spend with you because I just feel so good when I’m with you.’ I had to smile because I exactly felt the same way. He leaned down to me and kissed me.’

'aww that’s so cute. I’m so happy for you’, peet said.
We talked about girls stuff and 1 hour later we all fell asleep on our bed. 4 girls on one bed. That would be a uncomfortable night.  

LOUIS POV NEXT MORNING
I had just told Holly how I felt and now I was forced to make a huge mistake and to hurt her.

No comments:

Post a Comment