Friday, May 28, 2010

Is Simba SC interested in Tegete?

News has started nourishing that Young Africans Sports Club winger Jerry Tegete is being sought by Tanzania Club champions Simba SC. Spoti Starehe has reported that Simba SC registration committee have pointed a finger towards Tegete who is known to be on his way to Sweden to play professional football.
Tegete’s agent Damas Ndumbaro said he was un aware of such news. “ What I know my charge has no plans to go on playing in Tanzania. We are looking for Sweden and Sweden will be after Yanga and not Simba.” Tegete himself shrugged off such a suggestion.” I am not aware at all of what is happening in Simba. But simply I am not informed at all.” The Tanzania National team player said this would not be his option. “ My best option is professional Sweden and I will pursue it to the best of my ability.”
Simba SC are embarking on a strong registration campaign in order to both have a competitive team for defending its title next year but also to well represent Tanzania in the continental tournament. Simba SC has just been eliminated from the East Africa Club Championships popularly known as Kagame Cupin Rwanda.

www.tzsoka.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment