Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nerd Herd Tee

Holla multiverse long time no post.
Is a hot day isn't it?
How are you?
Do you miss me like I do?
Oke I know it's just "small unimportant talk"

First let's blame all my and your assignments that cause wasting our whole time with the boredom and they make us getting headache and also GALAU.
Second, I have no time to update my beloved Endah's fool story because that shit assignments take my time forcibly.
Last but not least I NEED TO ORDER CAMERON'S NERD HERD CUTE EXPENSIVE T-SHIRT

Cameron's Nerd Herd 

unfortunately I have no enough money to order it and my mom and my sister didn't allow me of course :(
I was crying in the corner of the room and wishing my sister feel pity to me and wishing that she gonna give me some money to buy that adorable t-shirt!!!
But she didn't feel pity to me at all, she only played her BlackBerry and said "makanya kalo nge-fans jangan sama orang yang jualan kaos". Honestly I wanna throw her BlackBerry to her face!!!
"kalo aku sih ngiijinin aja kamu beli kaosnya, cuman masalahnya kamu punya uang ga? si mamah ngijinin ga?" she continued. I wanna slap her!!!
My brother said "Lu pengen beli kaos? beli aja di Palmerah gocap juga dapet".
Please deeeeehhhh I only want Cameron's t-shirt NOT Palmerah t-shirt!!!

Dear someone who truly really LOVES me
Do you want to buy the t-shirt for me?
Sincerely me 


Click here if you want to buy the t-shirt for me

No comments:

Post a Comment