Monday, March 28, 2011

LOOKLET 2

My another creation in looklet.
check them out!!!!!
70s Girl (Abigail as the model, because i like her eyes and she match wearing the vintage clothes)

Lady Red (inspired by Madame Red ^o^)

Ms. D (As you see that she bringing 2 dolls, so i called her  Ms. D or Miss. Dolls)

Yunomisowel (you know me so well, haha sm*sh 's song lyrics, i was hearing that song when i created this look)

Blacky Redy (Black(y) Red(y), the black and red color are domination in this look)

Androgyny (I watched America's next top model and i saw Tyra Banks wearing the clothes style almost look like the picture above)


Almost White (only the hat, shoe, and the belt using different color)
Actually, there still many looks that i created in my page so don't forget to visit my page in looklet. i'm waiting for your comments about my look or anything about me. Your comments are help me to fix my idiot mistakes.
So yeaaaaaaaahhhhh sorry for anything that i did.



*i still studying english*
*i know my english is soooooo a mess*
*i'm trying to learning it*
*sorry :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment