Thursday, March 31, 2011

One Direction FanFiction Part 13 - Für immer Dein - Forever Yours

Part 13 - Für immer Dein - Forever Yours ♥


Recap: He just pulled me closer. I knew he felt the same way. I didn’t knew if I could stay strong enough to continue like that. I didn’t knew if I had enough strength to come back next week and say goodbye again after 2 days.

HARRYS POV
‘I don’t want to go’, Han said and looked to the ground.
I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. ‘Only 5 days babe’
‘I know’ , she whispered.
Petek and Marie had already said goodbye to us and started to head to the gate now.
‘You need to go hun’, I said
‘I’ll miss you’ she said and looked up to me before turning around.
‘I’ll miss you more’, I said
She started to walk towards the gate. Wait. No kiss. No goodbye?

After 10 meters Hannah stopped walking, turned around and ran back to me. She raised herself on tiptoes to reach my mouth and kissed me.
‘This just adds insult of injury’ Han said and looked up to me.
‘But it was worth it’ I smiled. ‘you’ll be fine babe. concentrate on school. Just 5 days.’
Han kissed me one last time before running towards the gate. She didn’t turn around again. I think it really hurt her.
I gazed after her till I couldn’t see her. I could still smack her Strawberry lipgloss but that wouldn’t last for 5 days.

Thursday:
JANAS POV
‘So youre like..famous in England now’ I asked
‘hahaa no I don’t think so. I’m not officially dating him’ han answered
We were running through the Gym. Woah how I loved PE lessons in the early morning -.-

‘I would call someone famous who has  28 thousand followers and is only following 80’ I laughed
‘well. I don’t know how the fans found out about harry and me. he @ mentioned me in summer holidays but that was just 1 single tweet. There aren’t any photos of us together yet i think.’
‘hm. You know how fans are’
‘yeah sure I do. We knew everything about justin bieber. Haha’
‘and how are you gonna make this work. I mean. Did you already thought about that?’ I asked
Her boyfriend, or maybe not yet boyfriend but the person she was in love with lived hundreds of kilometers away and was going to be a superstar. It wouldn’t be easy for them.
‘actually I didn’t. I have no idea. I can’t fly to England every weekend. I don’t know what to do with my homework and stuff.’
‘yeah sure. And what are you going to do after the x factor. I mean..maybe they’ll tour and stuff. Do you want it to be a weekend relationship or something like that?’
‘I haven’t thought about that yet. I .. I don’t know. It’s killing me to be apart from him for 5 days. I don’t know how I’ll manage it when he’ll go on tour or something.’
‘C’MON GIRLS AND BOYS. GET A BALL AND COME OVER TO ME PLEASE’, Mrs Becker shouted.

HANNAHS POV
‘Any plans for today?’, Sam asked me.
We were on our way to the bus stop. Sam was my best friend, I’ve known him for only 1 year now but we were very close.

‘I have to pack my things for the weekend again’, I replied. ‘aaand I have to learn for maths.’
‘oh right you’re flying to London again. Oh. Maths exam tomorrow. Haha I forgot about that.’ He replied
‘packing wont take me that long. Maybe you can come to mine and help me a bit with maths’ I said
‘yeah sure. I’m going to meet Jessy for about an hour but I can come to yours after that’, he replied
‘okay fine’ I said and we got on the bus.
Jessy was Sam’s girlfriend. They were together for 6 weeks now. I didn’t like her. It wasn’t because she was going out with him, I was fine with that , he was my best friend and nothing else. But everyone knew how jessy was. She was a biatch and I didn’t want Sam to get hurt.
We got of the bus and walked down the road. When we reached my house Sam hugged me and said goodbye.
I unlocked the door and got in. ‘anybody at home?’ I shouted but there was no reply.
There was a note on the shoe cabinet. It read:

Hey sweetheart. Marie’s at Sina’s, I’m on the golfcourse and dad’s in a meeting.
We’ll all be back around 8pm. Don’t forget to pack your bags for London.
Kisses Mum

I got up, into my room and turned on the computer. After I’d packed my bag I sat down and checked my notifications on facebook. Noone had found out what my name was so my facebook was still normal. I checked my @ mentions on twitter but decided not to write back anyone. I didn’t want to lie to any of onedirection’s fans but I wasn’t allowed to tell the truth.
I just tweeted:
‘ just got home from school. Thanks god, Sam will help me with Maths today x’
It was funny how the English ppl weren’t getting what I was tweeting when I texted peet or someone because it was in german. There were a lot of ppl who translated it but it still amused me so I tweeted:
@PetekChick  ‘peeti alles gut bei dir? Wie siehts mit mathe aus? Sam hilft mir gleich bisschen. Meld dich :*‘



I read some of my mentions and followed back a few people.
Suddenly my timeline went crazy.

@Harry_Styles ‘Get well soon babe’
@Harry_Styles ‘Hope you can perform on Saturday’
@Harry_Styles ‘oooh no hun. Hope you feel better soon’

AND SO ON

My heart stopped beating for a second. What happened to him? I had a look at his profile but he hadn’t tweeted anything. I got out my phone and dialed his number.

I texted him: ‘Harry what happened? You okay? I’m worried’

Why did the people on twitter knew how he felt and I didn’t.
The door bell rang and I went downstairs to let Sam in.
‘you okay?’ he asked
‘eeeeeh..yeah why?’
‘You don’t look too good’
‘it’s just..’
I told him about the tweets and about harry not picking up his phone
My girlfriends Jana, Julia and Anna were the only ones who knew about the whole xfactor , London, 1D thing. And Sam was the only boy who knew about it. I hadn’t told anyone in school and no one from my school had twitter so everyone thought Pet’s and my lifes were normal. We acted normal , went to school, did our homework, wrote exams, had training. Nothing special. A few people wondered why we hadn’t been at any parties during the last weeks, because normally there was a party every weekend and we always went there. We just told them school was keeping us busy and stuff. My life was good the way it was and I had no notion to tell anyone about the onedirection , or weekend trips to London or about my harry soon.
‘Maybe you should call Peet. Maybe Liam will pick up his phone’
I nodded and dialed Peets number.
‘Han?’
‘heey peet. What time did you get the last text from liam?’ I asked
‘eeeh this morning.  why? What happened?’
‘check your twitter timeline’ I said.
‘okay wait a second…’
She read out loud a few tweets.
‘Harry didnt pick up his for or texted back . I’m worried peet.’
‘wait a minute babe. I’ll try and phone liam. talk to you in a minute’ she said and hang up.
I sat down on my bed and stare into space.
‘You okay?’sam asked, sat down on the bed and put his arm around me.
‘Lets start with maths’ I just said

I couldn’t concentrate on anything but sam tried his best. After 15 minutes my phone vibrated. I jumped up, ran to my bed and answered it.
-         ‘peet?’
-         ‘yeah it’s me. Liam didn’t pick up his phone either. I’m wondering how the fans know about it. The boys didn’t tweet anything.’
-         ‘same here. But we cant ask a fan. The crew that we’re not allowed to tweet anything that has something to do with the boys.’
-         ‘I know. I think we just have to wait.’
-         ‘okay. call me if you get to know something’  I said
-         ‘yeah sure. I will’ she answered and hang up.

So sorry guys, but i'm soo busy at the moment. petek, marie and i met justin bieber (meet&greet & concert) on 26.3.2011 and had the best time :) petek and i met him again(meet&greet again) yesterday, 30.3.2011 and we'll hopefully see him again on saturday in BERLIN :) 
Next week petek and i have to study for three freaking exams, german, spanish and biology. i'll try my best and upload the next part as soon as possible.
give me your feedback please :) much love hanhan ♥ 




 Han and Peet @ justin biebers meet & greet in Antwerpen (belgium) 


RT please and tell me what u think <3 @haannahstyles or @onedirectionsup ♥

Liam's Gf :  @justindirection (Peet)
Zayn's GF:  (Marie)
Louis's GF:  (Holly)
Niall's GF: xmegan_1D (Megan)


harrys sis: ouGS_1Dx
Zayns bff: iamNiallFans1D
Louis bff: @Lauravalley_1D
Liams bff: @gmortlockkk
nialls bff: 



No comments:

Post a Comment