Thursday, January 26, 2012

Maria Menounos





Maria Menounos has been a staple in entertainment news since early 2001. The celebrity journalist got her start as a student reporter for Channel One News and quickly catapulted onto shows like Access Hollywood and The Today Show. Maria's bubbly spirit and infectious laugh have earned her a spot as one of the top entertainment correspondents in the industry.We swapped seats with the gorgeous journalist to get the exclusive scoop on everything from her style icons to the juicy details on her New York Times' best-selling book.

Maria Menounos
StyleBistro: How would you describe your personal style? Maria Menounos: My style is classic-sexy. Maria Menounos - I like to keep it classic but I like to keep it young and trendy at the same time. But only trends that fit me. I don't follow every trend but I like to be trendy when it works.

SB: What trends for fall are you looking forward to wearing? Maria: I just went out and bought a big, fuzzy vest...almost like shearling. It's warm and soft—fuzzy and cute. I also got some great wedge booties that are suede and have a little leather belt that goes around your ankle. Leopard print, any kind of animal print is also really big this season. And, of course, bold colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment